Carrot Beetroot Smoothie
• ½ beetroot(adjust to suit your taste)
• 2 sticks carrots
• 2 small granny smith apples
• 1 large pear or 2 medium pears (I use Asian pear, any juicy pear works fine)
optional(choose to suit your taste)
• small piece of ginger
1. Rinse beetroot under running water to remove mud or dirt. If needed you can soak them in little salted water for a while, to get rid of all the unwanted things.
2. Wash apples, carrots and pear too. Keep the skin if using organic else peel off the skins lightly.
3. Chop them to smaller pieces depending on your blender.
4. Add them to a blender jar and blend till smooth. If you do not have a powerful blender or your fruits are not very juicy, you can add little water or ice while blending.
5. Serve immediately.